Sunday, December 1, 2013

Solar panel van, secret heart attack and the beautiful sky in WYOMING!!!

Well family and friends, I am still kind of shocked that I am already emailing again. Weeks can fly by it's CRAZY!!!

We met with Bishop from my main ward, and he is so great! He gave us a list of members who might need our help (those who are less-active). GAIN THE BISHOP'S TRUST!! If he trusts you, then he will trust you with those he is over!

We taught our investigator this week and it was SO AWESOME!! Her 9 year old grandson was there and MAN the children in this town are so cool!! They are so close to the Spirit it is incredible!! He prayed for the first time in his life, and I was there to hear it -- MIRACLE!! Ok, for real, being a missionary is SO AWESOME!!!! I get to see miracles every single day! But you have to look for them! I get so excited for the little things that are big steps for people! Hearing a 9 year old boy pray for the first time is SO COOL!!!

We had a meeting in Fort Collins on Friday, SO FUN!! I love the trainers meeting :) I have gone every single transfer I have been out and it's great!! I hope I get to go next transfer too :)

On Sunday I witnessed the best thing ever:  Someone I taught, who was baptized a few weeks ago, received the Aaronic priesthood.  This is what it is all about.  People making covenants and receiving blessings, and then going on to help other people :) I love being a missionary!

I LOVE MY LIFE!! Even though it is really cold here sometimes, I still LOVE THIS TOWN SO MUCH!! This ward has become my family, and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It is not a joke where Heavenly Father sends you on your mission.  He knows what He is doing! It took me a while to know that this is where I am meant to be... like I had to be in the field to figure that out!! I love this work!

Moral: Find miracles in the small things, it will bless your life :)

Oh and someone heart attacked us this week and it was INCREDIBLE!! We still have NO idea who did it! I love the scriptures that are on the hearts and uplifting quotes! Thank you to whoever loves us that much to spend time cutting hearts and putting them in our apartment, THANK YOU!!!

Love,
Sister Kelly Smith

This holiday season invite someone to hear the first missionary discussion, DO IT!! It will bless your life; it will help your testimony grow stronger!!!




Solar panel van, NO JOKE!!!!!!!!!    -------->



No comments: